Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 December 2013

My Mom…Hats off to you!!!

Why do kids have to grow up!?
As a kid I always wanted to grow up fast…in school…. I wanted college and in college wanted to work!
After growing up I understood… growing up is not easy, all those years of pestering my mother just flew by.
She would tell me "slow down", but I would just want to do everything quickly.
When she would be really angry she would shout "the day you have kids of your own, I'll see how you handle them!" Or she would tell me "when you have kids of your own you will understand!"
I used to laugh it all away thinking that I will never marry...never did I know that not only would I be in a hurry to marry, but I would be in a hurry to have kids too. After having kids & handling them along with my 3rd overgrown kid (my darling husband) & the household work too...have I realised that my mother used to do more than what I have done so far...she used to work and still take out time to stitch us frocks & soft toys, knit sweaters for us & read us stories at night!!
I feel soo bad that never did I even once tell her that Mumma I LOVE YOU and yes you will always be my inspiration! Thankyou sooo much for everything u have done with us & for us. We are what we are because of you and are very proud that YOU are our mother!
Now I want to slow down with you…let you relive all the moments again with your grandchildren with no worries of the studies part…you can spoil your grand children rotten...u do not need to worry because I know that we grew up to be good humans, so our kids will too have your teachings instilled in them.
I wish to be a mother to my kids just as you were with us & pray that they are just as proud of me as we are of you!
I LOVE YOU HANNA!!!!! No one could be a better mom

2 comments: