Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 December 2013

Memories Etched Forever

Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai


And like any other individual, even I have some memorable and beautiful haseen pal of my younger days
Yes, this blog is written remembering my most dear friend! She and I have seen most of the ups and downs in our lives together, we became friends over a fight in which I had no clue who she was, but just took her side....that's all it was for us to become the best of friends!!
We gossiped, we chatted, did lots of crazy humiliating stuff together. From school days till we got married...there never was a day when we did not meet or talk. No matter how many people we meet in our lives, they can never replace THAT ONE FRIEND, because it is only this friend that we can say anything and everything to. It is this one person(apart from our family) who knows us better than we know ourselves. It has been 8 years that we have talked over the phone, forget seeing each other.
Two best friends...shared clothes, food, bought everything in twos and now...TOTAL STRANGERS!!!???? Unbelievable but true!
Yes I miss her a lot!! A best friend is a best friend…no-one can replace her, I am not ashamed to say it too.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m1l1u8Zkvb4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dm1l1u8Zkvb4

No comments:

Post a Comment