Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 December 2013

Enlightened!!!!

Sitting in the comfort of my room, rolled up in blanket,treating my weak body to some soup.

Unsure to be able to decide what to do for myself. One thing that I am sure of is that he would not forget to get the kids picked up from school on time & get the necessary medicines for his"more hot than usual wife."

I couldn't help but think how does he manage to track time in his busy schedule.

9 years of knowing him and soon completing 8 years of marriage, I can't help but smile with pride about his articulate responsible behavior towards family.

Like any other happily  married couple, our lives has been a roller coaster ride with more highs than lows.

7 years & 10 months teamed with 2 back to back kids has bonded us with each other more stronger with each passing moment.

Enough efforts has been put by the man to give me immense confidence, knowledge & pride that I treasure today.

Switching interest from Tom & Jerry to Discovery was a tough path.

Neither was the journey from high on love Mills  & Boon to low on masala literature easy.

Holding true to your name,You have in real words lighted up my senses & my world ,which is YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment