Total Pageviews

Friday 22 November 2013

Blogging…..power to express!


There is a saying "The power of a Pen is mightier than a Sword"

Being laid back & relaxed types through the span of 29 Years of my life , Penning down the thoughts was beyond my dreams even.
However, a continuous encouraging family support introduced me to this side of myself.
Exploring myself through Blogging!




Initially, everything about the blogging world went over my head, but with the help of a few people I can deal with it now ;). This is like an addiction, a good one that I want to continue with. whether its the bad experiences or the good ones...penning them down takes me to a different world altogether.

It's a place to express my feelings,it's a friend I can share my thoughts with.
Power to express is what this ability to blog has given me.
People encouragement empowers me to further explore this whole new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment