Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 November 2013

My beautiful doll!!!

As a kid I've played with dolls the most...I guess max number of girls do that, but have you played with a real life doll!!??

Well that's what this is about...I've played with a real doll...my Daughter! Its nice to have a son, but daughters are too much fun! As a young girl I would have tea parties with my dolls, make them bathe, dress them up & the whole day would just fly by!

The 1st day I came home from the hospital & took her for a bath, I went back to my childhood days…She was like a Barbie with life in it! Both of us scared of the water...I doubting my capabilities to bathe her & she staring up in my face with an expression that said "Donn worry mumma, I kno u can do it"...dts all it took me to shrug away the doubts. As I poured water on her soft skin, her hand tightened around my finger...I held her hand reassuringly & that's all it took us to get to know each other, there on bathing time has been fun & games...making stupid faces, singing rhymes, making rhymes..all just to hear her chuckle, to see that smile, that glow & the look on her face that said..."Mom I love you".

1 comment: