Total Pageviews

Monday 18 November 2013

my confusingly sweet lil experience of being pregnant!

there's something inside me….something growing in me, the doctor calls it a BABY….

I'm supposed to be very excited & i am with the news of being pregnant….but why can i not connect with it???  months go by and as my bump grows I feel something moving in me.
Earlier just the idea of something inside me would freak me out but now I'm in love with this feeling…nights on end as my bump grows bigger and it gets more difficult to sleep, rather than being upset or irritated…I'm loving it!
this thing inside me makes me eat almost anytime of the day or night, it seems it likes junk food more than healthy food, loves green apple more than the red ones….my clothes get tighter & I'm fitting in my husband's clothes(he's healthier than i am ;) sorry!!!) for a girl of 23yrs old clothes getting tighter should've made me angry but i was loving the feeling….then the D day came….i was very excited & scared at the same time…just remember doctors & nurses around me & their equipment!
after a few hours of sleep(thats what it was for me!), i felt a small tiny hand punching my face, as i opened my eyes….there HE was….MY BABY!…YES BABY! he was not SOMETHING….he was a PART of Me and  lying down quietly next to me like he knew I'm the mother & i too picked him up like i was born a professional at handling babies.
we connected instantly…the most beautiful experience of my life!

2 comments: