Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 March 2016

What Would I Do For You



I would do just about anything you'd ask,
For you there's nothing I wouldn't do, there's no such task.

I would walk without my shoes to the end of the Earth,
I would give up anything I had to, to teach you self worth.

I would hold your hand every minute of every day,
But I won't because I know you need to find your own way.

I would surely bear the heartache of your first love that's real,
Even though I can't, I will naturally feel as you feel.

I would sell my soul if it would keep you happy forever,
I would give my right arm to keep us forever together.

I would run a hundred miles up-hill in the rain,
Just to guarantee that you will never feel pain.

I would laugh with you even if I was sad,
I will give you a smile even if I'm mad.

I can only accept your mistakes with a grin on my face,
I will guide you in correcting them, but at your own pace.

I will guide you through life, as this world can get quite wild,
Just don't you ever forget that you will always be my child.


Surfing the net I came across this poem by Jayne Sena, I could so relate to it.... Naman and Dimple when you do read this.....I would really want you to know that I am Sorry....I know I'm not the PERFECT MOM and I scold both of you, but know this I love you with all my life and nothing can ever lessen my love for the two of you. 

Yes I agree our life has changed drastically, but know this....the three of us are doing real good and we will swim through it all with our heads held high! I cant wait for the two of you to grow up and share with me all the things that happen in your life, just the way you do now everyday. Always remember, there is nothing I wouldn't do for the two of you but babies the world is a very tricky place, be nice to people but do not let them use your niceness to their advantage and your loss.

I am here always for any advice and any talk....I'm here as your mother, father and your friend! Your first crush, your first heartbreak, your first everything....we are in it together and we will always correct each other when either one of us are wrong! I love it when you trouble me, tease me like I'm younger to you two and when its my birthday...you two surprise me by acting so mature!! We are a weird crazy set of three and that madness in the three of us will never die, we were born to be wild and crazy which we are and will continue to be....so no matter what happens in life, keep this craziness alive, trust me when I say this it gets one out with ease through the unimaginable!!

When you grow up and start a life of your own...remember for me you will still be the little babies I held in my hands years ago, I will still correct you if you go wrong, I will still fight with you, I will still tease you but most of all....I will still Love You!!!

Always be the sweet, wild, crazy set of kids you are.....your father will always be proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment