Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 February 2015

Let's go places!!!




Surfing the internet 2 pictures in particular caught my attention...first one was of a woman standing on the beach and looking at the sea; the second one was of a woman standing in the fields with wind blowing in her hair and an expression of satisfaction! 
So I opened the link to these pictures which got me to this site...Self-drive.in, a car rental company based in mumbai and pune!! What luck!! I thought since I live in pune and needed a break myself!!
So I decided it was time to give myself the much needed holiday. I wanted to enjoy the journey to reach my destination, along with the destination as well; and Self-drive seemed the perfect solution to this little experience I wanted to have!!
 So I got busy...set my vacation dates, decided on a place...GOA it was, and logged into their site to fix a date and time to have a car on my doorstep! I was amazed at the simplicity and ease with which I could book a car and that too in 30 mins by the clock!!
       Anyways with the bags packed and the car at my doorstep I was all set to leave for my lil road trip! The people at self-drive helped me with a list of good hotels I could stay at. Being a fan of Safari, I had booked one for myself and I was impressed to see it had free wifi and a GPS in it already...well I was rest assured I wouldn't get lost now for sure!!! 
I guess God was also happy that I was finally doing something I should have done long back, that, the weather was also amazing...cloudy with a little drizzle! I set off for my lil' adventure trip filled with fun excitement and exploring!!!
With the music blaring loud, I started from pune to Goa via new routes thanks to the GPS I got to meet new people and see new places.... An experience I would never want to forget and all thanx to Self-drive

1 comment: