Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 April 2014

A truly amazing birthday!!



Yes, so the people who know me know how excited I get about my birthday. I behave like a 4 year old all jumpy and crazy!!
Anyways so unlike every year the countdown for my birthday began rather late...a week before( usually it starts frm December, after my husband's birthday gets over!!), I tried my best to not show my excitement,  but I couldn't stop myself from becoming that 4 year old!!
Since February is a month with loads of celebrations,the entire month is full of surprises! Me (I become a detective in February), trying to know what planning is going on in my husband's head for our anniversary and my birthday. With the help of a few common friends, we scheme together to try finding out!!
Yes! We fail every year to know his plans but keep trying new tricks every year, with the hope of succeeding some day!!
My husband knows how much I love our anniversary and my birthday and makes it a point to make them special every year!! On the eve of our anniversary after dinner we went off to bed only to be woken up by MY darling husband holding a cake and flowers in his hand!! Being gifted a  customised   car for our anniversary, my husband took his surprising me to a whole new level!! Not only him but our kids went around telling all their friends' parents to wish us for our "anninersary"( that's how they pronounce it), the entire day we had people meeting us and congratulating us!!
With the month approaching my birthday and noticing how busy and occupied my husband had been with his office, work and travelling; I had decided not to pester him into anything...but he being the sweetheart that he is, ensured that he made it on the eve of my b'day back to pune to ring in my birthday with me! 
 He got my favourite cake baked by my favourite bakery(which is not in pune) specially for me with a new phone placed on the cake!!
That's not all! Our kids and my husband  ganged up and booked movie tickets for me, my kids and my very good friend along with her kids for a movie. I was sent with the kids out and was told the driver would know where to go! I was sooo surprised to reach the movie hall!! 

I guess these lil things that are done to show how much you mean to your family and how much they love you means a Lott. At the end of the day no money and no diamonds can replace the pleasure and happiness we get in simple things....for me his coming all the way just to be with me on my special day  and my kids arranging an outing for me to have some fun with them says a lot about
their love for me!!

1 comment: